Loyalty Rewards Program
Skin Science Loyalty Rewards Program
SPEND + EARN = REDEEM
Skin Science appreciates you for your loyalty and the time you spend with us. This is a free program and is presented as a courtesy to our clients. We have created a point-based reward program to thank you for your business and the business of your friends and family.
Points convert into dollars that can be redeemed for services and treatments.
For every 100 points earned, you earn $1.00 worth of credit redeemable toward services.
How Points Work:
- 500 points = $5
- 1000 points = $10
- 2000 points = $20
- 4000 points = $40….etc.
How to Earn Points:
- Services/Treatments: 5 points earned for every $1.00 spent on SkinScience services and treatments.
(i.e. Spend $600 x 5 points for every $1 = 3000 points, 3000 points divided by 100 points = $30 .00 credit towards your next treatment)
- Buy 4 treatments of Galderma products within 1 year, get the 5 th product/treatment free plus your points.
- Refer a Friend: 2,500 points earned for referring a friend or family member for a first time visit.
- Online Review: 1,000 points earned for giving us an online review.
- Birthday: 2,500 points earned on your Birthday.
- Friends must purchase a minimum of $250.00 and complete a treatment before the $25 credit is applied.
- Galderma rewards apply toward purchase of Dysport or Restylane products. Minimum of $250 purchase per treatment. Product/treatment valued up to $600.00 and must be used in 1 visit.
- Points can be redeemed along with your Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire points based on product used.
- Limit 4 reviews per 1 year. Reviews must be submitted from the time of treatment.
- Referral program credits are for New Clients Only
- Refer a Friend Program Credits do not apply for any clients that you may have referred prior to launch start date of November 2, 2017.
- Points are effective on your next treatment.
- You may use as many points or as little points as you would like for each treatment.
- Points may not be used towards gift certificates.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Points from multiple accounts may not be combined.
- Points are accumulated on the calendar year, and expire the following year from your last treatment.
- We reserve the right to change the rules of the Rewards Program at any time.