Fraxel Laser Treatment
Release Your Inner Glow!
Over time, your skin can lose its youthful glow due to sun exposure and your body’s natural aging process. Previous lasers couldn’t effectively reduce sun damage or aging damage because the lasers were either too shallow or too deep.
Halo® is a skin treatment that reduces years of damage by precisely targeting the right depth to restore the luminous glow you used to have.
Halo® targets multiple layers of the skin to help promote the growth of new collagen to firm, tighten, and enhance the elasticity of your skin.
Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful!
Get That Glow With Halo®:
Customizable treatment to precisely target skin damage
Improvement in the appearance of tone, texture and fine lines*
Reduces pore size and increases reflectivity and glow
Flexibility in treatment levels and downtime
Radiant Skin Without the Downtime!
Learn more at halobysciton.com
*only with full face resurfacing treatments
Halo® LIVE from the Red Carpet!
The biggest trend this year at the Oscars was the skin. There was very little make-up worn on the red carpet this year. The Halo® Laser by Sciton allows for this trend: the natural glow with less make-up.
Learn more at halobysciton.com.
Hollywood’s HOTTEST Laser Procedure!
The Halo Fraxel Laser can be used to help minimize and reduce:
- Acne scars and pits
- Discolored areas and uneven skin coloration
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Poor skin tone and texture
- Shallow scars
- Sun damage
- Sun spots (freckles), brown spots, age spots
- Halo Fraxel laser treatment can help restore your face, neck, chest, shoulders, back, and hands to a vibrant, youthful, radiant glow!
How does the Halo Fraxel Laser work?
Halo Fraxel technology works by using a precise laser beam to pinpoint and treat tiny areas of the skin. Because only very small fragments of skin are treated during the Halo Fraxel procedure, surrounding tissue is preserved and helps promote rapid healing.
Halo Fraxel laser therapy usually takes only 15 to 30 minutes.
Halo Fraxel laser treatment can be combined with other skin treatments and laser skin therapies for outstanding results.
Most clients suggest that laser skin therapy with ProFractional technology is comfortable. Some clients request a topical numbing cream or local anesthetic to ensure utmost comfort throughout the procedure.
PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- Prior to treatment, you should inform your provider if you have a history of Perioral Herpes (cold sores) so an antiviral may be prescribed. 2. Avoid waxing, facials, electrolysis, threading, extensive sun exposure or any laser treatments one week prior to procedure. 3. Stop all topicals, with the exception of a plain moisturizer, gentle cleanser and sunscreen three days prior to procedure. 4. If applicable, make sure area to be treated is clean shaven. 5. If using aspirin or blood thinners, please discuss prior to procedure.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Our staff will apply a prescribed topical numbing 45 min to 1 hour prior to procedure to clean dry face. 2. You may take Benadryl one hour prior to procedure and for the first three days to control swelling. If your provider feels you should use something stronger, you will receive a prescription. 3. Immediately after treatment, swelling and redness are common and expected. You will be sent home with ice packs and Avène Cicalfate Cream. 4. For the first 5-7 days after the procedure, you should compress with cool water for up to 15 minutes, then apply Avène Cicalfate Cream. This should be done for a minimum of three times a day or as often as needed. Your provider may also recommend Avène Mineral Spring Water to use in-between compressing. 5. If you have a history of Perioral Herpes (cold sores), take the prescribed medication. 6. For the first 24-48 hours, sleep with head elevated (at least two pillows) to avoid further swelling.
Recovering from Halo Fraxel Laser treatment
After your laser treatment, you will likely experience some redness, tenderness, and swelling similar to that of a sunburn. Symptoms are temporary and easily managed with over-the-counter medication such as ibuprofen and a soothing ointment to keep your skin moist. Any peeling and flaking can be managed with a recommended gentle, nonalcohol-based ointment or cream.
Immediately after your Halo® treatment, you may apply a cold compress to help reduce redness and swelling. You also should avoid makeup, moisturizers, creams, perfumes, and direct sunlight for a day or 2 until your skin has healed.*
Once your skin has healed, you should apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more whenever you are outside to avoid pigmentation problems.
Halo® Fraxel laser therapy is ideal for clients who want terrific results with minimal downtime! Most clients need only a day or 2 of downtime after treatment with the Halo® Fraxel laser.*
You will see immediate results after your Halo® Fraxel laser procedure; however, the greatest results will appear within 4 to 6 months* as you produce new collagen and your skin becomes firmer and more resilient.
Many clients achieve outstanding results with only 1 Halo® Fraxel treatment, but some clients have additional treatments to achieve their goals.
For a complementary consultation, call our Naperville area office at (630) 791-9336.
*Disclaimer: With Halo® Fraxel laser treatments, there is no guarantee of specific results and the results may vary.
Want to find out more about our treatments and services?
Simply fill out the form below or call our Naperville area office at (630) 791-9336.
Patients and results
After 1 Halo Treatment
Courtesy of Rebecca Gelber, MD (2600-035-99 Rev. A B&A Halo).